Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yo....I'm back

very long nv blog already.....
recently very busy in poly.....
let me say my timetable, i hv lesson frm 9 to 5 on monday, 10 to 5 on tuesday, 10 to 3 on wednesday, 8 to 5 on thursday and 8 to 1 on friday...
in addition, i hv japanese class on wed, 5.30 to 7.30..everyday hv to squeeze in the mrt wit the others.....
but i had already adapt to poly life, nw i enjoy....
i kw a lot of friends in SMA (Singapore Maritime Academy)....
I love my life now...
Currently my module are engineering drawing, mathematics, critical thinking skills, basicthermo, IDEA and others.....
still got practical....
every monday and thursday always have heavy bag....
Tmr is the start of CCA showcase.... i am considering wat CCA to take....
Because muz fit my timetable sia....troublesome.....
So CYA, i would update the nxt time regard the CCA showcase.....

1 comment:

steggy said...

YO...
IDEA that zbrush thingy right..
how was it? had ur presentation?