Sunday, May 10, 2009

10th May 2009

Yoyoyo....
finally i hv time to take my break....
on friday is the end of CCA showcase....
I had join student exchange club, and i am going to choose between chinese music and culture club, and mind sports club....
on friday i hv my second engineering drawing...
it is so difficult....luckily could bring back home to finish the assignment...
it is impossible to finish the assignment on the spot...
but i enjoy it....i love engineering drawing....
tmr is sch from 9 to 5, going to do welding again....
welding is very fun....i love practical....
let me announce two good news..
i hv learn wushu and dancing outside sch....
i had obtain a third place in wushu competition....
and i had a silver in group dancing....
yippee.....

soon i tink i am going to quit.....
i wanted to focus in my studies and CCAs.....

ever since the sch started, everyday pass fast....early in the morning go to sch then evening then go hm....
i had gotten use to poly life....
although it is tired but i enjoy it.....
i miss my secondary sch life sometimes.....
everyone is so busy and had less opportunities to gather....
hai, why cant the society slow down so that everyone could hv a chance to take a break....

Another announcement....
I would be away to camp on 16th to 17th may and 22th to 24th may....
30th may is going to east coast to cycling too...

so cya....

No comments: