Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poly...

Very tired, everyday have to carry heavy bag and having lesson from the morning till evening....
now some more got CCA, more tiring...
today hv personal survivak technique practical, class 1B/23 went out to sea...
we all able to went into the water and swim, we also learn how to launch and recover lifeboat....
i love practical lah....
but everyday hv such a long day, really very tired....
I found out tat my course timetable is more compacted than the others....
tomorrow is engineering drawing again....
I wonder wat we will be drawing...
Today i also hv my maths quiz
It is very easy lol.....easier than secondary one......

Let me recap now....
Last saturday, i hv my student exchange club camp...
We had a amazing race, it is from around 12 to 6+...
after that we hv dinner and we watch video....
then our senior talks about ghost stories....
my group and the other group went supper and return to the multi-purpose hall at 3+.....
I had meet a lot of new friends....they are so friendly....
hope i will enjoy tis club....

On monday, i done my second assignment of welding, nw i find it is easier to do the T-joining....
I tink i will do well in my welding....
Beside tat, when i reach Yishun, i met Ms Low at the mrt station...
so happy to see her again.....

On tuesday, i had my critical reasoning skill test,
i supposingly hv the test on 5.30pm, in the end was postpone until 6...
so sian....

Yesterday, nothing special, as usual...
hv lecture, practical and jap.class....

Tmr i am having my CMCC camp until sunday....
then nxt sat got bbq and sunday got event....
timetable is so packed.....
Hope tat time could slow down lol.....

So i will blog again nxt time....CYA

No comments: